Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the Echo are using the “lowered his wage demands” story (reported from elsewhere mind). Wonder if they’re back peddling a bit as it was reported yesterday that he was willing to take a cut and they didn’t mention it in their (Kirkbride’s) story.

Echo havent backtracked, they are just reporting what Sports Witness aresaying in there Live media update thing, which is pretty much just them reporting what is being reported!

FWIW the Echo get alot of stick for there negativety etc, but the blue reporters know there stuff!

Echo havent backtracked, they are just reporting what Sports Witness aresaying in there Live media update thing, which is pretty much just them reporting what is being reported!

FWIW the Echo get alot of stick for there negativety etc, but the blue reporters know there stuff!

I know mate that’s what I said in brackets. Him willing to take a wage cut was reported yesterday and they didn’t mention it in their article but now they’re reporting it, well reporting other sources reports, if you get me!

You can't shut people down for worrying about a 30mil fee for an injury prone 29year old ffs.... Yeah he might be class but financially we're on the ffp ropes and this could cost us badly if we get it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.