Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you finally admit Adama is a quality player?
Hes finally got an end product.

Thats all he lacked, he's very dangerous, he's gonna have to repeat this season again before I consider him quality.

Hes looked good as a sub running at tired defences after the restart.

Goal every 9 games...

Gone from written off to Pulisic levels of over hype.

What are your thoughts on the boy Calvert Lewin? Same story eh?

Ive said before, he baffled me how he got games.

He was next-level bad when he played wide earlier on, he really kicked on when played up top, lead the line superbly and then as we've seen this season he's added goals. Still very much a work in progress, but he's improved every season so far and whilst he's still got a lot of improving to do I'm quite hopeful about how he will perform this upcoming season, but there are a still question marks of course.

I really like our Striking options tho, Rico is an utter God, DCL, well see above and Kean looks like hes putting in the hard work and will hopefully be knocking on the door.

In an ideal world we get another option, but if Rico, DCL and Kean can all stay fit and perform at their best we have 3 very good young players there who can only improve.

Hes looked good as a sub running at tired defences after the restart.

Goal every 9 games...

Gone from written off to Pulisic levels of over hype.
So when it suits you, you ignore the “minutes played” argument you stood on before, which basically puts him at a goal or assist every other game. How about some consistency here Zat?

So when it suits you, you ignore the “minutes played” argument you stood on before, which basically puts him at a goal or assist every other game. How about some consistency here Zat?

Tbh i havent checked his minutes played...

2608mins = 29 games / 4 goals

So a goal every 7.25 games...

Andrei Kanchelskis eat your heart out.

2 more goals than Moise Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.