Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma hasn't won nearly as many trophies as Ivanovic while playing for Chelsea.

It's no coincidence Chelsea look much less solid at the back now they have Zouma than when they had Big Branislav.

We should stop pursing young pretenders and get ourselves a real experienced and proven winner.
Kevin Ratcliffe might come back and we could go all out for Gary pallister.

But then he realises the 25k a week he's getting in Portugal is not as good as the 90k in England playing in the biggest league in football...
Or he could believe that Portugal is a better base for him as a stepping stone to a potentially massive move to an elite club.

Not all players are motivated solely by money and he may well have a desired career path or want to play for a successful club in the most prestigious club competition in world football. I don't know the lad so I couldn't say for sure.

Maybe when they're around 19 or 20, this lad is 24, time is not on his side football wise

It's often said by players that 24/25 is when they're looking for that final big contract. 2 years in Portugal takes him to 26/27 and who's gonna sign a player at that age?

Or he could believe that Portugal is a better base for him as a stepping stone to a potentially massive move to an elite club.

Not all players are motivated solely by money and he may well have a desired career path or want to play for a successful club in the most prestigious club competition in world football. I don't know the lad so I couldn't say for sure.

It's often said by players that 24/25 is when they're looking for that final big contract. 2 years in Portugal takes him to 26/27 and who's gonna sign a player at that age?

Who knows mate - personally I feel if he wanted to impress he has the better chance playing against the likes of Man City and Liverpool in the most watched league in the world over a league that basically develops players for English/spanish/Italian clubs to nab.

Status
Not open for further replies.