Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note he hasn’t been capped by Brazil yet

hopefully he will notice the progress that richy made with us and how he has now become a key member of the Brazil international squad and will see us as an ideal club to join

He was supposed to be in the u23s before virus hit and fast tracked into the full squad

5mins down the drive opposite the Asda. Everyone knows pubs not so much Asdas. Now you know eggs you can fill your boots with Big Mac's. Drive through as well so you can observe lockdown

...ah, I know that one but I wouldn’t say it was ‘by the Jolly Miller’. Regardless, Big Macs are not for me, Matey.

Gabriel looks like he could be a Big Mac fan, though. Fingers crossed.

I’m not looking for ITK status on GOT, I just occasionally share what I get told from a very reliable source, Most the time I am reluctant to share because I know and have seen what it can be like on here when anyone shares info.

The stadium pics was solid info to share because I had photo evidence, with transfers it can be not as solid and many things can go wrong but I have been told Gabriel & Allan are close to being done.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday even if I don’t post everyday. I love reading people’s opinions on here and looking for any transfer talk I’m not privy to.

I’m just an Evertonian like you all that loves and wants the best for our club.

I’m not looking for ITK status on GOT, I just occasionally share what I get told from a very reliable source, Most the time I am reluctant to share because I know and have seen what it can be like on here when anyone shares info.

The stadium pics was solid info to share because I had photo evidence, with transfers it can be not as solid and many things can go wrong but I have been told Gabriel & Allan are close to being done.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday even if I don’t post everyday. I love reading people’s opinions on here and looking for any transfer talk I’m not privy to.

If it doesn't happen the Usual suspects will be after you:celebrate:

well said

Going to neg rep you so hard if they haven't signed by 11am tomorrow :)

Given this is a chat forum, the type of information you are sharing is what we all crave. If we want certainty, we can wait until the club make announceMental and it’s reported in the press.
As it is, some well sourced gossip is great.
Thank you for posting.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday.
I can’t understand the mentality of our fans sometimes. Hope you continue to share further info on here.
[/QUOTE]

People like this fella arent the problem.

He seems quite genuine and not seeking attention just passing on what he's told.

Its the other kind of people that give him a bad name.

The people who lie, guess and just seek to make themselves look the big man.

Its a dangerous game, the riches are beyond wealth, but the fall, oh the fall is brutal.

Im rooting for the fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.