Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

1595976239213.png

Why are you all obsessed with an average winger from Crystal Palace.

All moan about the club not having any standards whilst wanting us to blow the budget on Wilfred zaha.

Baffling

Nobody's obsessed, some people just rate him, and believe that he will be a better bet than fhdfhdlfuh from the Bundesliga, who ends up needing an ambulance every time he kicks a football.

I think there is bit of “Everton is a much bigger club than Palace” and no one could argue that from a historical perspective they are miles bigger.
Currently there is almost parity in league terms although from memory I think we have only finished above Everton once in the past seven seasons (our current run in the EPL).
Zaha and his advisors will be looking for a team that will play in Europe and/or win things. That’s why he wants to leave Palace.Is that Everton at the moment? Maybe in a couple of years if the new manager is backed. Zaha will be almost 30 by then.
My view is that he will go to France or Germany to a club that has qualified for Europe or bolster the squad of a English top 6 team where he won’t play every game but be on more than Palace can pay him.
I’m sure he’s off but he is leaving himself very few options.
If he does become a Blue, I hope he is fantastic for you. Just can’t see it at the moment.

I mean last season zaha litraly put a transfer request in to try to force a move to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.