Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why the relaxing of FPP may help
Having a Billionaire owner who is prepared to pump in cash and maintain sponsorship levels will help too
Absolutely.
I don't think the football community is in any position to turn it's nose up at any money whatever the source.
Money introduced by a wealthy Premiership owner could see a player purchased from a lower league club which could keep them afloat.

If clubs in Italy Spain and France are forced to play behind closed doors till early next year they will have no option but to have a firesale
Clubs in France and Spain will have better young players to replace sales

I think this is an important point in whats happening. It will be bad right across Europe, but in Europe they have the facilities and culture of knowing how to sell to survive and embracing it. The difficulties I see, are with teams in England, particularly some who aren't used to having to sell to survive having to adopt that model.

I also think, by August there will be enormous pressure to sell, so sitting and waiting will be good.

I've also just seen United are apparently looking at Uppecano as a cheaper alternative to koulibaly. Hardly the action of a side who are plush.

Damn right.

raw

I love our new shadiness...!
156 eh?

It seems widely accepted now that Moshiri and Usmanov are running the show at Everton, not just Moshiri. I've long suspected that both men want success and to leave a legacy in football. They are smart men and knowledgable men about football, and I think their vision for Everton is only just starting to take shape.

I know our attention has been on other things these past months, but I do believe we have some fantastic times on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.