2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought this up a few times, but this sort of things makes me feel ill. Don’t think I’ve watched him get past a opponent since he’s joined us, let alone created regular chances. We have proper Evertoned him

Brought this up a few times, but this sort of things makes me feel ill. Don’t think I’ve watched him get past a opponent since he’s joined us, let alone created regular chances. We have proper Evertoned him

He's switched clubs for the first time (he joined Arsenal age 8), played under a horrid attacking manager, gotten hurt and then played two completely different roles under a new manager. He could still be this guy again.

To be fair, even though it hasn’t looked it, I think I saw a stat where he’s right up there for through balls or balls into the area this season.

Not his greatest fan currently, although there has been slight improvement when in possession of that round thing. Just appears to me he is getting used to the pace of EPL...

Didn't take long for Carlo to work out he's crap, did it? Playing a washed-up Sigurdsson out of position instead of a fully fit Iwobi. That said, most of us already knew he was crap, so no big surprise. Yet another waste of a waste.

It´s scary that we spent so much money on Iwobi and Sigurdsson. Look at the teams we want to compete with, at no point would any of them entertain starting either of them as a number 10.

It´s scary that we spent so much money on Iwobi and Sigurdsson. Look at the teams we want to compete with, at no point would any of them entertain starting either of them as a number 10.
What you talking about mate we only spent 80m on the pair and pay a combined 200k a week. lol

Didn't take long for Carlo to work out he's crap, did it? Playing a washed-up Sigurdsson out of position instead of a fully fit Iwobi. That said, most of us already knew he was crap, so no big surprise. Yet another waste of a waste.
Carlo also picked Sigurdsson over a fit Bernard last week. So long as you're willing to lay into the anointed one for the same thing.

Our wingers are royally screwed when the midfield plays like they did today fwiw.

Carlo also picked Sigurdsson over a fit Bernard last week. So long as you're willing to lay into the anointed one for the same thing.

Our wingers are royally screwed when the midfield plays like they did today fwiw.
Yes mate, I've also posted a few times today saying I think we need to get rid of Bernard n'all.

If the centre mids were fantastic we´d all be saying how bad our wingers were. The squad is littered with players who aren´t good enough in every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.