January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 78m for digne is true, we’d be mad to turn it down. It would alleviate considerable pressure on our accounting to meet FFP targets. Allowing Ancelotti to buy the players he wants, not who brands wants, to rebuild the side.
If it's true and they offer 78m, we should ask for 100m and test the waters

Its not.

Cant find anything linking Digne to Chelsea for 78m apart from that 1 post on here.

He was linked with Spurs very soon after joining which was very, very odd. If we do sell him, it will be in the summer and we'd probably replace him with a hopefully much cheaper Ake because he's home-grown, allowing us to move other home-grown big-wage big-fee players like Schneiderlin or Sigurdsson out.

He was linked with Spurs very soon after joining which was very, very odd. If we do sell him, it will be in the summer and we'd probably replace him with a hopefully much cheaper Ake because he's home-grown, allowing us to move other home-grown big-wage big-fee players like Schneiderlin or Sigurdsson out.

why on earth would we replace our left back with a centre half?
and why would he even be cheaper cos hes home grown?!

why on earth would we replace our left back with a centre half?

He can play left-back if we want to play him there. I think he's better at left-back. The home-grown aspect is a big one, the home-grown factor is why clubs get linked with the likes of Callum Wilson and Ake. It is why we looked to the future HG factor and spent big on Alex Iwobi.

no someone making something up on a football forum is unlikely to turn a players head.

No, I don't mean a rumour I mean there may have been contact from other clubs and it's turned his head. I can't understand his massive drop in form. I literally can't think of a single game off my head he has played well this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.