2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don’t think these posts over the last 5-6 pages are reasonable?

That’s just the ones that could be construed as vaguely critical, there’s far more than that which are 100% supportive and blaming everyone but him for what’s happened. If they’re not reasonable what would be, in your opinion? Is it crossing a line to question a players performances on a forum now? Or are you going to claim that you knew all along that the new £27m striker the club crowed about signing would only complete 90 minutes once in his first 6 months of the season?
To be fair I don’t think I was been unfair and I’m more than willing to give the kid a chance whether that takes 12 months or a couple of years. I thought he was much better than DCL for the 1st part of the game. I think he is a good option from the bench currently. Part of the issue aswell is we haven’t put a game out of reach all season which has ratcheted the pressure on him some what when he has come on as a sub. A goal or 2 could transform the lad. I’m all for keeping calm with him.

Dont see what I've said wrong tbh.

Talent is clear but application currently lacking.

Hes still got ages to keep improving and I hope he will. If it takes another 18 months then no problem at all. But I am a little concerned right now.

I agree but I don't think he'll get the 18 months. If he had shown anything whatsoever so far then I'd be much less concerned, but there is such a thing as players simply being unsuited to the league. He's showing all the signs of it.

He needs something to click into place in the next few weeks or I think he's gone in the summer.

I agree but I don't think he'll get the 18 months. If he had shown anything whatsoever so far then I'd be much less concerned, but there is such a thing as players simply being unsuited to the league. He's showing all the signs of it.

He needs something to click into place in the next few weeks or I think he's gone in the summer.
Ancelotti wanted him at Napoli, No way he's leaving in the summer he said this about a month ago.
“The expectation on him is really high but he is 19-years-old, we have to be a little bit calm and patient with him.

“He has the quality to become a Premier League striker but, like I said, it takes time because he is 19-years-old, he is in a new country, with new team-mates and a new manager so we have to stay on him, work with him, try to improve him and also he has to be patient.

"It doesn't matter if you play or don't play, try to use this period to improve yourself every single day.”

I'm not sure he's unsuited tbh. To me he's just unsure on his role in the side, where he should be, when to press etc. Its all fixable but takes work on both sides. He needs good coaching and needs to apply himself well.

Ancelotti wanted him at Napoli, No way he's leaving in the summer he said this about a month ago.

We'll see, if a club bids £20m for him and we need the money for FFP to bring in a solution, I think he'll go.

If something clicks into place and, as I say, he shows at least a glimpse that he can do something at this level in this league, we'll keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.