Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ali just running round trying to find anything and everything to sponsor and throw cash at us, wonderful criminal enterprise.

Still can't get my head around why everyone gets so excited about him taking over when FFP limits how much money the club can spend, even more so given he looks like he's one kebab away from a heart attack.

This is the thing, i said last week there are two types of capital. Income and Investment. Income is far more desirable then investment. essentially now we have both.

Moshiri is at the pin of his color on investment as he has written of so many losses and we are creeping toward breaching FFP and PL regulations, there is a limit on how much an owner can put into the club because of those regulations.

What we really needed was income through sponsorship that helps us meet the regulations i.e. the club making their own money, that was provided last night, a 36 million capital injection through sponsorship.

Essentially we have and owner investing and maybe an unofficial owner/mate sponsoring old rope to get money into the business. best of both worlds.

Last edited:
The end game here, looks to be to grow the business and make it self sustainable.

Aye but say Usmanov God forbid kicked the bucket before the stadium was built (he's 66 and BMD isnt until 3-4 years away) would you imagine there being something in place for USM to continue its plans or could there be a situation of him leaving it all to a playboy son or wife who tells us to sod off as they have no interest in footie leaving us in a mess or simply back to square one?

Aye but say Usmanov God forbid kicked the bucket before the stadium was built (he's 66 and BMD isnt until 3-4 years away) would you imagine there being something in place for USM to continue its plans or could there be a situation of him leaving it all to a playboy son or wife who tells us to sod off as they have no interest in footie leaving us in a mess or simply back to square one?

No idea. Not gonna worry about it. I can't do anything about it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.