2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also by the way, for those who are saying “he’s 19 so therefore he’s immune to criticism”

Mbappe, De Ligt, Sancho, Havertz, Jovic, Rashford, Alexander-Arnold, Eder Militao, Aouar, Joao Felix, Vinicius Junior, Wan-Bissaka, Pulisic, Rice, the list goes on and on. Countless players aged 20 and under performing at the highest levels for some of the very best teams across Europe.

This is a kid touted as the best young striker in Europe by many. Why aren’t we starting him? Why isn’t he even getting minutes in this team? A team that has looked utterly toothless in attack all season.

If you’re old enough, you’re good enough.

How many of the players you have listed have moved to overseas clubs last summer?

Militao + Pulisic.

Militao had already moved to Portugal the season prior so isnt his first overseas move. Pulisic has done nothing.

He needs time.

Taa is average defensively, has the benefit of 3 top drawer forwards to feed...
Rice is bang average
Pulisic is perma-benched
The rest all have the benefit of top quality teams around them

TAA is 25% of the back four that conceded the fewest goals in Europe last year. He’s 19.

Rice is starting regularly for arguably the best England side in a long time and I think he’s even captained West Ham. Again, context, he’s 19.

Pulisic is a top quality player but he wasn’t a Lampard signing. Lampard wants to give the likes of Mount and CHO a go. And, in fairness, they are doing well so there is no rush for Pulisic to come in.

Whatever you think of those players, they are playing regularly at the top level. It’s not the same for Moise, and you know it. Why?

Also by the way, for those who are saying “he’s 19 so therefore he’s immune to criticism”

Mbappe, De Ligt, Sancho, Havertz, Jovic, Rashford, Alexander-Arnold, Eder Militao, Aouar, Joao Felix, Vinicius Junior, Wan-Bissaka, Pulisic, Rice, the list goes on and on. Countless players aged 20 and under performing at the highest levels for some of the very best teams across Europe.

This is a kid touted as the best young striker in Europe by many. Why aren’t we starting him? Why isn’t he even getting minutes in this team? A team that has looked utterly toothless in attack all season.

If you’re old enough, you’re good enough.

Declan Rice playing for one of the very best teams in Europe?????

Declan Rice playing for one of the very best teams in Europe?????

“Some of......” - but sure we’ll remember it your way.

Also, he’s starting for England, who last time I checked were ranked 4th best international team in the world.

TAA is 25% of the back four that conceded the fewest goals in Europe last year. He’s 19
Yet this season alone he's been constantly targeted and exploited numerous times , his mistakes have been converted by his team mates

Rice is starting regularly for arguably the best England side in a long time and I think he’s even captained West Ham. Again, context, he’s 19.
England's midfield options are poor , henderson is first choice....Barkley and dier are big parts despite being in and out at club level

Pulisic is a top quality player but he wasn’t a Lampard signing. Lampard wants to give the likes of Mount and CHO a go. And, in fairness, they are doing well so there is no rush for Pulisic to come in.

Whatever you think of those players, they are playing regularly at the top level. It’s not the same for Moise, and you know it. Why?
All those sides are/were doing well,
We've been on a poor run of form and struggled....managers tend to pick tried and trusted in these situations...
I expect him to be first choice next year

How many of the players you have listed have moved to overseas clubs last summer?

Militao + Pulisic.

Militao had already moved to Portugal the season prior so isnt his first overseas move. Pulisic has done nothing.

He needs time.

So you’re saying he needs time to adjust to the move? That’s nonsense. He’s been travelling the world playing Football for years.

Felix, De Ligt, Sancho, Jovic and Vinicius are playing in new countries too, doesn’t seem to be affecting them. You can go much further too, it’s not just those I listed.

Look at Odegaard, Zagadou, Konate, Chiesa, Ikone, Berge, Sarr, Malen, Chukwueze and Ferran Torres to name but a few

So you’re saying he needs time to adjust to the move? That’s nonsense. He’s been travelling the world playing Football for years.

Felix, De Ligt, Sancho, Jovic and Vinicius are playing in new countries too, doesn’t seem to be affecting them. You can go much further too, it’s not just those I listed.

Look at Odegaard, Zagadou, Konate, Chiesa, Ikone, Berge, Sarr, Malen, Chukwueze and Ferran Torres to name but a few

How many of them changed clubs this summer like i posted + are doing well?

TAA is 25% of the back four that conceded the fewest goals in Europe last year. He’s 19.

lol

Declan Rice is the most overrated pile of horse jizz in a while. Pulisic isn’t playing because he can’t adjust to the paceand physicality of the league

Kean has come from a very slow league, with one team, into a very demanding fast paced league

so please pipe down

Jovic is failing, BADLY.

TAA is 21.

TAA and Pulisic are both 21. Rice turns 21 in January. Not meant to be splitting hairs but let’s not make things up and just give Kean a bit of time eh?

Can we please please please please not make a habit of rating Declan Rice. Absolutely woeful player and while young, he is currently nowhere near a quality top flight midfielder. He absolutely folds under pressure like we put on him at the weekend.

Kean will get his chances and he will come around in time. It is a bit easier when Pjanic, Costa, Cuadrado and whoever else Juve have are setting you up. He got 15 minutes in our only competent attacking performance this season. Hopefully we have more of those showings and he gets more chances as a result. I think he will do well at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.