2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to Coleman, I don’t buy the fact he is rubbish. The injury has affected his confidence going forward. He is just to inconsistent and has been reliant on Richarlison helping him in defence. He had a good game against city but was equally poor against Burnley. Sidibe took his chance on Saturday. He deserves a run in the team. Let’s have a proper look at him.
No I love Seamus and he does a lot of good things but I think his inability to move the ball forward by passing and over reliance on going down the line and not inside make it easy for better teams to clog up that side. Sidibe has a more varied game which helps us against deeper teams especially.

No I love Seamus and he does a lot of good things but I think his inability to move the ball forward by passing and over reliance on going down the line and not inside make it easy for better teams to clog up that side. Sidibe has a more varied game which helps us against deeper teams especially.
It’s more of a question whether sidibe can be a permanent fixture talking long term. He played well Saturday but I want to have closer look at him. Seamus is good enough back up at the moment.

I know it's Milan but that team has been so rudderless since they were forced to sell Ibra and Thiago Silva that I'd personally avoid them if the alternative is a mid level Prem team.

Sidibe should be given a chance to keep playing. I think his ability to link up is far superior to Seamus and that's important to not becoming over reliant on the left for ball progression.

This is what counts. Hope our powers that be do not linger next year in signing him up. With him and Digne think we have the best pair of FBs.

I thought in the main he was candidate for MOM today for us. Someone said on the radio the axis of Pickford Keane and siggardson will be the downfall of Silva. Siggardson was completely anonymous 2nd half. We are in for a long winter. Whether Silva stays or not.

I quite like him. If Silva had any concept of how wingbacks are meant to be used and any grasp on basic football concepts during the past five years he could be a real asset to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.