Everton Carabao Cup 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean that "b team" you posted has 9 full Internationals in it.

A reserve squad these days is slightly different to 1s in the past.

Injuries are gonna happen so we have to try and ensure all the players in the squad get minutes.

That team I posted should have enough about them. It's not just the manager though, it's the players as in they need to go out and show they are more than capable of dispatching such teams.

Hi Guys.

At least 1/2 a season since we last met.

You should get between 1,700 and 1,800 for your away allocation. Which is the capacity of the Stacey West stand, exact number will be down to PC plod, SAG etc.

Hope those who travel have an enjoyable game like we did at your place.

Play the best team, rest players if we do well and get a lead. Don't have the best players on the bench to start with. Have a real go at trying to win. I understand that the league is most important, but we are not good enough to win that at the moment. We do have some sort of chance of winning this! Winning is worth the same as finishing 5th, but only 1 goes down in history! It's about time we won this competition, we must be the biggest team to have never done so. No excuse for not playing the best team imo.

Hi Guys.

You should get between 1,700 and 1,800 for your away allocation. Which is the capacity of the Stacey West stand, exact number will be down to PC plod, SAG etc.

How do you fancy your chances this time mate, you put up a decent effort after we should have been more than 2 up early on at Goodison,to then go 2-1 and give us a little worry, Bet you are looking forward to this and i am not surprised it was picked for TV with it having the chance of the shock, [Didnt expect the other TV game pick myself though - expected forest v Derby lol]

Lincoln will be right for this. I'd imagine their support is more than confident they'll get a result. Nothing but a full strength side for this or it will be yet another lower league exit.

We dont have a big enough squad to be able to play our first team in both cups all season.

Play the U16s, the League should be our focus.
So the players are incapable of playing more than 38 games a season? Didn't most of City and Liverpool players play like 50+ games last year? How is 6 more games going to destroy our team?

Hi Guys.

I’ve suggested an East Midlands road trip to the missus for our 28th wedding anniversary. I should be ok with that allocation but I think her last game was Fortuna Sittard at home, still got the scarf I bought her.

So the players are incapable of playing more than 38 games a season? Didn't most of City and Liverpool players play like 50+ games last year? How is 6 more games going to destroy our team?
This. Almost every Man City starter played 45-55, with most over 50 games last season. Its a myth you need to rest players unless you have a poor training program. Even if we won both cups we wouldn't end up playing more than 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.