New Everton Stadium Discussion

I honeslty dont think foreboding is what we want to project. We should be futuristic, not tipping hats toward Victorian Britain.

The idea of the Leitch criss crosswork on the brick just underlined how awful the sidewalls of the stadium looked. No problem with the roof...which I think is Meis' creation.

If that's the case, let Meis design the whole thing.
Screenshot_20190808-185830_Samsung Internet.jpg
He clearly wants the bricks.

If this fails to go through and get built, I think it could seriously damage Everton.

It's up to the owner to make this happen. If he doesn't, I dont fancy his chances of surviving at this club much long after.

If this fails to go through and get built, I think it could seriously damage Everton.

It's up to the owner to make this happen. If he doesn't, I dont fancy his chances of surviving at this club much long after.

If, for whatever reason, it falls through, the club will be a nationwide laughing stock.

It will be the final lie to the fans, after decades of lies.

Taken from rawk form

"Mates of mine are forming a group Buddies of Bramley with the intention to stop any building or redevelopment of or on any of the north end of Liverpool docks.

There are loads of things that can delay and stop this in it's tracks.

In short...it ain't happening."

Anyone heard of Buddies of Bramley?

guaranteed at least 1 person who joins that bitter brigade will end up with a new job down the dock in the future.