Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the game so can comment only on the result. Nil-nil away to a seasoned premier league side, first day of the season, new players out or only just getting used to our system, early injury to key player disrupting our flow, and a man sent off.

That’s a good result in the circumstances. Excited that we can build on this as the new players start to get together. I’m going to choose to enjoy my evening.
Don't let the negative sods get you down. I just stick them straight on ignore now. It stops me getting annoyed but it does make some of the threads difficult to followlol

Not gonna worry about results like this just yet, we were playing with the same team as last year minus Zouma. Gomes got injured and Schneiderlin got sent off and we still got a point away from home and tbh we quite easily could've had all 3. Put an up to speed Kean, Delph/Gbamin and Iwobi in there today and we'd have scored.

Maybe we should change the formation? 442, 433..
We are sticking to classic 4231, but siggy is not performing like creative attacking midfielder (not just this game), are cdms cant be too ofensive as they need to cover the defence
And with DCL who is just target man, we really can't use the wings that much as we could, and there goes your attack efficiency

Happens every week.

40F0BD74-D8FF-439F-BB25-FDCE37537351.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.