Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I admit they were overpriced rubbish transfers does it make any difference at all to the subject?

I'm not saying it to try to start an argument... but how is saying £70m for Zaha is ridiculously overpriced even controversial?

I don't think it would be an unpopular opinion even 2-3 weeks ago on this very forum. People are only arguing for Zaha right now because Everton are showing serious interest.

Yep, we were sratching our heads at 40-50mil the other day

i voted middle of the pack bc it all depends on how much it'll cost

wary of production vs cost. but where there's smoke........

Yes he's had two days to hand this in if it were for us, hope it is, but I'm a little bit sceptical as yet, let's wait and see.
The only reason a player would hand in a transfer request is if he's been told a move isn't happening without one, he loses money by handing one is, clearly his agent has reached the stage to advise him this is needed.

So if I admit they were overpriced rubbish transfers does it make any difference at all to the subject?

I'm not saying it to try to start an argument... but how is saying £70m for Zaha is ridiculously overpriced even controversial?

I don't think it would be an unpopular opinion even 2-3 weeks ago on this very forum. People are only arguing for Zaha right now because Everton are showing serious interest.
all players are ridiculously overpriced including ndombele and dybala,its supply and demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.