Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You chose to ignore the word “suggest” I see. I didn’t realise we were taking the word as the 2 Brazilian reporters as gospel or that other clubs are just going to let us have a free run at this.
From the rest of the preachings of what these apostles have suggested, other clubs didn’t just let us do anything as plenty of others were interested too and didn’t know we needed permission from them to make a bid on a talented youngster.

From the rest of the preachings of what these apostles have suggested other clubs didn’t just let us do anything as plenty of others were interested too and didn’t know we needed permission from them to make a bid on a talented youngster.

Whilst I appreciate your attempts to be funny with your sarcastic comments they just make you appear like a bit of a blert.

I didn’t say that we needed permission to make a bid did I???
What I did say is that I’d be surprised if other clubs gave us a free run - something which the people who’ve reported it, and whose word you appear to be hanging off, also suggested.
You can choose to ignore that all you want though chief and carry on with your amazing gradings out of 10 and taking issue if someone doesn’t agree with them.

I hope we sign him but I won’t get carried away as there’s literally hundreds of reports linking us with players and suggesting they’re likely to happen when only a few actually do. I’ll leave it there

I'm starting to get apprehensive now. We need 5 players in little more than 5 days.

We need action, not reports that we're 24 hours away ad infinitum, everyday.
Fri sat sun monday tues weds
Thats 6 days ,
Then 17 hrs on thurs
Hopefully Gbamin and Kean by the weekend
Then CB, Winger and a RF .
SO 3 in 6 days and 17 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.