New Everton Stadium Discussion

Is he drawing a dog?
images (6).jpeg

In all the talk of the new ground the plans for the redevelopment of the Goodision site seem to have got little airplay:

Looks like the development will be part of the funding model toward BM to me:

I am equally as impressed by the plans for Goodison as I am for the Dock.
Looking at the designs it does appear that we will be contributing massively to the area we have lived in for so many years.
Whatever peoples thoughts on the owners,for me at least, the plans , designs and intentions for both sites are superlative.
At this point the future seems exciting and very hopeful.
Now we just need a team to match.

In all the talk of the new ground the plans for the redevelopment of the Goodision site seem to have got little airplay:

Looks like the development will be part of the funding model toward BM to me:

Contrast our plans for Goodison and what the RS did to Anfield. The contrast between the two clubs couldn’t be greater.

Contrast our plans for Goodison and what the RS did to Anfield. The contrast between the two clubs couldn’t be greater.
That David Conn article is bookmarked in all my devices.
Any smugness from reds, they get this sent over.
Disgusting club.

I saw an article a while back about their "ambitious" plans to change the derelict housing that's left into baltic market type area - with a micro brewery.

And this was put forward by the fans - not the club.

Haven't heard anything else since.

TBH - with the amount of day trippers - I think it's mad the club or other businesses bought them to cash in. I'm guessing the club is unwilling to party ways - tinned housing is massively reflective of what they are like for a club.

looks amazing, them tricky reds are making it all better by how amazingly bitter they are being about it

absolute morons, I've seen a lot of THEY CAN'T EVEN FILL WOODISON SO HOW THEY GONNA FILL THIS

That woodison thing has always amused me. I sit in top balcony and I'd sooner have my wooden seat than the horrible spring loaded plastic seats u get in most stands.

If they sell the seats when Goodison goes, I'll deffo be buying mine, especially as it will have been my seat for more than a 1/4 of a century by that point.

looks amazing, them tricky reds are making it all better by how amazingly bitter they are being about it

absolute morons, I've seen a lot of THEY CAN'T EVEN FILL WOODISON SO HOW THEY GONNA FILL THIS
Just had this one.
Its ugly= anflield is grt looking isnt it, stones in glass houses spring to mind.

You will never fill it= there is a waiting list for season tickets, and percentage wise we fill goodision to capacity more than you for lg games check it out of you want.
and just to add to that you can bet it will get used for other things as well, a state of the art stadium on the waterfront surrounded by regenerated area v a punch hole looking monstosity with the delights of Anfield on offer were do you think events will go really?
Then the old one
Bet it will never get build anyway,your owner isnt really that rich ect
They really are sad , i couldnt give two fs if they build anything at all to be honest.
Hopefully it all goes well