New Everton Stadium Discussion

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Goodison once it's gone. Will they sell off parts of it to fans? Chairs, goal posts, net, corner flags, etc? I can see many fans wanting a slice of the action. They should allow season ticket holders the opportunity to keep their actual seat. That'd be a lovely memento. I am sure there are plenty of fans who have sat in the very same spot for 10, 15, 20 or more years.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Goodison once it's gone. Will they sell off parts of it to fans? Chairs, goal posts, net, corner flags, etc? I can see many fans wanting a slice of the action. They should allow season ticket holders the opportunity to keep their actual seat. That'd be a lovely memento. I am sure there are plenty of fans who have sat in the very same spot for 10, 15, 20 or more years.
Great idea.
Might be able to buy a striker then.

Then put it back down to mortgage terms it is just over 3 x annual income which is well within the acceptable norm.

After 10 years the back of the loan would have been broken and inflation will help make that debt seem even smaller. Or you can wait until a stadium costs 2 billion and then make try and make that work. Life is all about managed risks.

Think it’s also pretty safe to assume that tv deals are getting bigger and bigger so as long as we don’t go down our turnover should increase .

"Hello Pikey's. We're Everton in the Community. You might have heard about our famous community outreach programme and read our mission statement on equality for all Pikeys. We're happy to be you're new neighbours, btw".

Why would you want to help pikeys ? Every single one I have ever met is a back stabbing thief and or drug dealer I grew up with them and you can’t trust any of them, even steal off their own they’re terrible from my experience .

The Park End stand was always meant to be short term. It would never survive a proper redevelopment.

The club will always take the view that GP cant be redeveloped. It's a plain lie and the numbers that Elstone gave for it being prohibitive looked dodgy.

I'm not advocating one over the other, btw. I'm merely stating that if BMD goes west then it'll be impossible to fly another new stadium scheme. That notion will be dead and buried.
Thanks Dave, I see your point.