Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if that post was just wumming mate, but if you are being serious I'd just support Leicester if I were you, because you obviously get no enjoyment from supporting Everton.

Why would it be wumming? Must you rate every player higher than others to gain enjoyment from watching Everton?

Most people in here agreed Vardy and Maguire would get in our side. Loads of people on here were slating Pickford and Coleman for most of last season, particularly Seamus. It doesn't seem a great leap to suggest that Pereira (who has been top quality for Leicester) might be a better fit. Schmichael has also been one of the steadier, more consistent keepers in the league for years. He hasn't been anywhere near as error prone as Pickford. So those four, I'm not sure are in any way surprising.

There's only 4 there that anyone seems to dispute, correct me if i'm wrong and i'll gladly explain my reasoning why.

I've already said Sigurdsson is better than Maddison right now, but I don't believe that Leicester fans would swap JM for GS, where as I would take that swap based on the future growth potential and the fact Maddison had a similar return to Siggy last year, despite being injured for a chunk of the season and being 8 years younger.

It may come as a shock given my recent posts, but I don't rate Bernard. He should be at his peak but he's incredibly frustrating and, given the time he had on the pitch I thought he was very average and we'll need much better to break the top six. Harvey Barnes really impressed me last season and also while he was at West Brom and he had a better return than Bernard, despite only playing in the Prem from January onward.

Now I don't particularly rate Johnny Evans, but he's reliable, something Mina is not. Gomes is a quality Footballer and at his peak right now, but Tielemans is better in my opinion and still only 22. The fact that Gomes went for £25m and Tielemans went for £40m is reflective of their respective current statures too.

Again, game of opinions but for me:

Schmichael > Pickford
Pereira > Coleman
Maguire > Keane
Evans > Mina
Chilwell < Digne
Ndidi = Gueye
Tielemans > Gomes
Maddison > Sigurdsson
Barnes > Bernard
Vardy > DCL
Albrighton < Richarlison
I think my favorite here is Maddison over Sigurdsson. Maddison might be better in a year or two but there is no basis to say he's better now. And he's still trying to figure out where Gylfi went before dropping it in the top corner at the Kingpower.

the 2m extra will come in as add ons.. my take on it. Never accept the first offer... unless its Jamie Mac.

I used to follow the principle of never accepting the 1st offer.

However i received an offer on a condo 2 months ago and didnt take it...guy didnt want to offer higher :(

Second? Who the Hell is rejecting the first bid? I’d sell him for a team of beans.
why does it take them so long, on Footy Man i can submit a new bid instantly.

Id have taken £8mil but i think it must be hugely clause based. Think we may just be negotiating on the clauses involved.

Jimmy McCann on twitter has got most things right this window so i think it will be sealed this week.

[
Why would it be wumming? Must you rate every player higher than others to gain enjoyment from watching Everton?

Most people in here agreed Vardy and Maguire would get in our side. Loads of people on here were slating Pickford and Coleman for most of last season, particularly Seamus. It doesn't seem a great leap to suggest that Pereira (who has been top quality for Leicester) might be a better fit. Schmichael has also been one of the steadier, more consistent keepers in the league for years. He hasn't been anywhere near as error prone as Pickford. So those four, I'm not sure are in any way surprising.

There's only 4 there that anyone seems to dispute, correct me if i'm wrong and i'll gladly explain my reasoning why.

I've already said Sigurdsson is better than Maddison right now, but I don't believe that Leicester fans would swap JM for GS, where as I would take that swap based on the future growth potential and the fact Maddison had a similar return to Siggy last year, despite being injured for a chunk of the season and being 8 years younger.

It may come as a shock given my recent posts, but I don't rate Bernard. He should be at his peak but he's incredibly frustrating and, given the time he had on the pitch I thought he was very average and we'll need much better to break the top six. Harvey Barnes really impressed me last season and also while he was at West Brom and he had a better return than Bernard, despite only playing in the Prem from January onward.

Now I don't particularly rate Johnny Evans, but he's reliable, something Mina is not. Gomes is a quality Footballer and at his peak right now, but Tielemans is better in my opinion and still only 22. The fact that Gomes went for £25m and Tielemans went for £40m is reflective of their respective current statures too.

I honestly have no idea where to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.