2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i dont understand is that anyone, literally anyone watching a few of our games would know Digne is the star player.

Are they brainwashing people in Iceland or...what is it?

What i dont understand is that anyone, literally anyone watching a few of our games would know Digne is the star player.

Are they brainwashing people in Iceland or...what is it?

I hope his computer is never seized by the police..............,,no, I do hope it’s gets seized because the danger will finally be removed from the streets

Ricky reappeared to launch a scathing attack on our best player and anyone that rates him because he had the absolute bare faced cheek to take the Player of the Season award away from his dad. Then @roydo came in and canned him.

What name will he come back with?

@IainDowie
@AliDia
@PierreVanHooijdonk

Sigurdsson creating 27 of our 54 PL goals?
Literally 50% of our goals came through him
Gylfi created 50%
directly contributing to 27 of our 54 PL goals
Sigurdsson creating 50% of our league goals
Sigurdsson created half of our goals
Sigurdsson who literally created 27 of our 54 goals in the league
The player who creates half of our goals
How can you overlook someone who created 50% of the teams goals

Does anybody know how many goals Siggy created this season?

...Oh and Lucas deserves POTY

Whoscored doesn't account for hockey assists & actually has Pogba in their team of the season when he has taken 10 penalties.

Nobody I've talked to that actually knows what they're talking about would even consider him for POTY. It's always Sigurdsson, who else really?

How can you overlook someone who created 50% of the teams goals? You cant. That's why absolutely nobody on this thread has the cojones to substantiate their claims.

We don’t count hockey assists because ... we are English and not American also Everton don’t play hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.