• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Both Frankfurt and Betis had agreed purchase prices for Jovic and Lo Celso.

Both clubs have seen the players values rocket.

Both clubs decided to exercise their options to buy.

Im not sure how much more similar the two deals could be?

Mariano Diaz was a ghost this year in Madrid but he was brillant in Lyon, this is the kind of player we have to purchase, perfect for the PL. Make me remember the good Falcao when he was a Porto player, great header, effective in the goal area...

We could try to get him and Malcom on loan easily

That the same Falco that came to the prem and did sweet FA apart from score a goal against us?

That the same Falco that came to the prem and did sweet FA apart from score a goal against us?

To be fair he did say when he was a Porto player. That version of Falcao would’ve got plenty in the premiership, unfortunately for him injuries had done for him before he landed here.

To be fair he did say when he was a Porto player. That version of Falcao would’ve got plenty in the premiership, unfortunately for him injuries had done for him before he landed here.

I was more taking the pee out our luck . I think he has a massive Injury before he came to the prem .

I hope we’re not drawn into long long sagas surrounding both Gomez and Zouma. This is a very important transfer window and we can’t afford to waste any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.