News of Ex Players

Bloody hell 35 years ago....
One of my favourite days ever.
Seems just like last week
God I feel old
Whats mad for me is, around then I would of been reading history books about old Everton players, who would of been playing around 35 years earlier, such as Ted Sagar, Wally Fielding and Tommy Eglington, and they seemed so ancient!! That 35 years to Heath...etc seems like yestrerday, but to me as a teen, 35 years previous was un imaginable

Whats mad for me is, around then I would of been reading history books about old Everton players, who would of been playing around 35 years earlier, such as Ted Sagar, Wally Fielding and Tommy Eglington, and they seemed so ancient!! That 35 years to Heath...etc seems like yestrerday, but to me as a teen, 35 years previous was un imaginable
And ive probably got max 20 years left..doubt i will ever see us win another trophy

....just watching James Vaughan on telly playing for Portsmouth. He still holds the record as the youngest ever Premiership goalscorer. Some record considering it was 14 years ago.

Little old Everton actually have 3 of the top 10 youngest Premiership goalscorers; Vaughan, Rooney and Cadamarteri.
Watching myself I didn't even know he was there till his name was mentioned.