The Old Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s Gana’s Stats compared to both Kante and Fernandinho, who are considered 2 of the best DM players in the world. To say that he’s useless with the ball, proves that you don’t actually appreciate what he does.View attachment 56894View attachment 56895View attachment 56896View attachment 56897

I wouldn't bother, Zatara has proven time and time again that the only stat he cares about is how many years players have been alive. If he had it his way, everyone over the age of 25 would retire.

If he keeps improving (just like Kenny) we could have a star on our hands...

However, how about Garbutt? I rate him highly as an attacking left back but will he come back to be backup to Baines / or compete with Baines next season?

Could he be our first choice left back in a couple of seasons?

For the positions further forward were overloaded now in midfield and really need to move players on and allow Dowell,Ledson and Henen possibly a chance.

Also we now have Galloway proven as a first team player so another blessing in disguise.

LCB -- Galloway / Mori
RCB -- Stones /Browning

Really incredible to have such strength in depth and if Browning can improve at right back it will mean we have the back 4 and decent cover for a long time able to grow together and form partnerships/understandings.

It's like a whose who of pyar garbo, I honestly don't think Zatara has a clue how football works

A few posts recently about the 'senior' players in the team commenting on how theyre 'unsellable'...

We need better players and leadership.

STARTING
Jagielka -- Finished
Coleman -- Relies on Richarlison/Keane
Gana -- Useless with the ball
Sigurdsson -- 98% anonymous

BENCH
Stekelenburg -- Pointless
Baines -- Adios
Walcott -- Useless
Tosun -- Useless

I hope theyre all binned off.

Gana and Gylfi belong nowhere near this list

I wouldn't bother, Zatara has proven time and time again that the only stat he cares about is how many years players have been alive. If he had it his way, everyone over the age of 25 would retire.

It's like a whose who of pyar garbo, I honestly don't think Zatara has a clue how football works

I think by now literally EVERYONE knows youre sensitive about Coleman.

I posted about him being useless yesterday and youve attempted to personally insult me twice now.

Irish guy likes Irish player....well done.

I think by now literally EVERYONE knows youre sensitive about Coleman.

I posted about him being useless yesterday and youve attempted to personally insult me twice now.

Irish guy likes Irish player....well done.

It's not just about Coleman mate. You deflected from Gomes' terrible performance by saying it was the fault of Siggy and Gueye's positioning, which is both incredibly predictable and head-bangingly unreasonable to the point of comedy. I honestly think you have found some way to inject confirmation bias intravenously and you're just off your bin all the time

It's not just about Coleman mate. You deflected from Gomes' terrible performance by saying it was the fault of Siggy and Gueye's positioning, which is both incredibly predictable and head-bangingly unreasonable to the point of comedy. I honestly think you have found some way to inject confirmation bias intravenously and you're just off your bin all the time

Or, I just watched the match.

Funny thing is, im not even bothered about Gomes in the slightest and arent playing favourites.

Any hit of anti-Coleman and Candyman Prevenger appears...

Youre comparing the usually reliable Digne to Gana in terms of passing ability?

Come on mate...

Digne is clearly better at passing and I voted for him as our player of the season.

But certain players get a free pass for poor play while others get jumped on instantly if they make errors. There was some shocking errors from loads of them yesterday. Digne was part of that so used him as an example.

I like Gana. I can't hate on him, not great offensively but does the job. I'm not a big fan of Gylfi but until a replacement shows up they can't part with him.

I totally agree with you there mate x

lol at @Zatara

Status
Not open for further replies.