• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t even fault the initial lineup looking back now, it was a good move bringing Gomes on to win back the midfield after they’d spent their energy a bit.

They hardly had a sniff after we brought him on. Don’t think he’d have coped for the full 90 though.

You sure do back a manager who doesn't win. Part of the "So proud of the boys today" when they don't win?
Why are you upset we drew? Do you dislike a good manager like Silva so much you wanted us to get beat to prove 'he's rubbish"?

I'm made up with the draw because it takes two ppoints off that lot and we see our manager again is a very astute manager. Three points would have been better like, but until these buffoons who run the club get him an attacker we wont see too many wins agaisnt top opposition.

fair do's Marco brought Scheiderlin back in and he's played great last 2 games as has Walcott Marco has potential lets stick with him. What he said about the support at Goodison is correct the team need to play in a positive atmosphere I know we have had years of failure but we can achieve if we stick together, Positive energy Collective consciousness whatever you want to call it is a real factor, UTFT

Why are you upset we drew? Do you dislike a good manager like Silva so much you wanted us to get beat to prove 'he's rubbish"?

I'm made up with the draw because it takes two ppoints off that lot and we see our manager again is a very astute manager. Three points would have been better like, but until these buffoons who run the club get him an attacker we wont see too many wins agaisnt top opposition.
I'm upset we drew because this lot was there for the taking. He chose Morgan fn Schneiderlein for no reason, we got VERY lucky with Pickford maknig quite a few excellent saves and the shambolic defence decided to show up for a change even tho they were petrified most of the time. I'm upset because I'm tired of a DRAW being seen as much of a positive as a win.

I'm upset we drew because this lot was there for the taking. He chose Morgan fn Schneiderlein for no reason, we got VERY lucky with Pickford maknig quite a few excellent saves and the shambolic defence decided to show up for a change even tho they were petrified most of the time. I'm upset because I'm tired of a DRAW being seen as much of a positive as a win.
Classic glass half empty - I commend you sir!

The atmosphere was great for once and the players really responded to that. Excellent performance against one of the best teams in Europe.
this. people forgot liverpool played champions league final a season ago with a bad goalkeeper. now they have more stronger squad alisson fabinho keita. give credit where credit is due . from now on we should be signing quality players like they do.

Well done Silva. He out thought Klopp and our tactics prevented their better players from taking advantage. Sound planning and deserves the credit. The guy earlier who said (in capital letters) we were very lucky must have had a either faulty TV screen or if he was there was sat behind a pillar.

He has shown recently that he's not afraid to drop any player if they are not performing well:

Drops Captain Coleman for a few games and he comes back rejuvenated.

Drops Richarlison, comes back today on his opposite flank to normal and performs well.

Drops Gomes and there were signs today when he came on that he was rediscovering his form.

Hopefully this means when Mina come back he knows he will have to perform really well to hold down a place.

Walcott may be next for the chop.

I think Marco may be a lot more ruthless behind the scenes than his public persona would suggest he is.

Keep the faith.

Definitely want the fella to succeed. Hopefully we can carry on from today and build something from a poor season to carry into next season.

Liverpool aren’t a crap team, how could they be when they’re 2nd in PL and in CL. Maybe his tactics prevented them from playing the way they wanted to play ;)

Happy to see more new signings more suited to how he wants to play

Defensive coach wouldn’t go amiss though

Status
Not open for further replies.