Neville Southall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugwump

Player Valuation: £500k
Seeing as i'm dipping my toe in here, just wondering what big Nev is up to these days. When i was a kid, despite being a Wolves fan, whenever i played in goal i was always big Nev. Until i saw Peter Schmeichel, he was the best goalkeeper i had ever seen and i never felt he got the recognition he deserved.

Seeing as i'm dipping my toe in here, just wondering what big Nev is up to these days. When i was a kid, despite being a Wolves fan, whenever i played in goal i was always big Nev. Until i saw Peter Schmeichel, he was the best goalkeeper i had ever seen and i never felt he got the recognition he deserved.

He's currently working with children excluded from mainstream school in Wales and wining at Twitter.

Big Nev.
Without him our illustrious past would've been forgettable

Southall is the only player that should be associated with this club, he's a winner with a winner's mentality but instead we have Ferguson, unsworth and is Jeffers still floating around?
I've heard they keep Jeffers in the trophy room so that when the door is cracked open a bit, the light casts a shadow of his head so it looks like we've got a champions League trophy in the cabinet.

Well he was in St Lukes signing autographs a few months ago. He's rather large.

Attachments

• DSC_0682.JPG
    DSC_0682.JPG
    590 KB · Views: 308

Status
Not open for further replies.