Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree, despite it being Derby week, that it is entirely irrelevant?

Does seem like you have a teesny weeny bit of an agenda against Koeman lately mate.

Otherwise why mention it?
I think the most notable thing here though is the reaction to the news. The desperation to bury it as if it's toxic and irrecoverable from has made it 'an issue'.

That's come from others, not me.

If anything this is good, a kid grows up in Holland admires a team who when he was a child are winning things, be more worried if he admired a rubbish side. If anything Dave has confirmed how ambitious Koeman is and how important the winning mentality is to him, we are very lucky to have him.

I think the most notable thing here though is the reaction to the news. The desperation to bury it as if it's toxic and irrecoverable from has made it 'an issue'.

Local Man Behaving Like An Absolute Idiot in 'Being Told To Stop Behaving Like An Absolute Idiot' Scandal.

Gerrard was photographed in an Everton top.

Jamie Carragher was a blue as a kid.

Did that prevent them doing the business for the RS? No. If Koeman supported them as a kid - so what. Only you seem to care mate, and while I do agree with you occasionally on here you do seem to have what seems to be an irrational agenda against Koeman. Can you not see how better we are doing this season? How he has gotten rid of all the chaf and has mostly left our good players, and has signed good players? What's it going to take?

Nor me.

I think most folk see it as unnecessarily digging up "negative" news in this of all weeks.

Just found this. We forgive you Ron.......

You_Doodle_2017-03-30T14_32_09Z.jpg

It's precisely because it's on the eve of a derby that it's not bizarre. It's topical. I doubt Ronald Koeman is in the 19th hole right now swigging his Vodka and Orange and mumbling about someone on an Everton forum posting a link to his own Q&A session from 18 months back.

Look, Dave Watson was also a red and managed us on a caretaker basis. It happens.

BUT HE'S NOT A RED

Status
Not open for further replies.