777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think some of the stick the esk is getting here is undeserved. I am occasionally bemused by him as well, but in fairness he has been saying that the 777 takeover would not happen for a long time due to their precarious and murky financial arrangements. A lot of what he has been saying about 777 has turned out to be true. Let's be kind.

I think some of the stick the esk is getting here is undeserved. I am occasionally bemused by him as well, but in fairness he has been saying that the 777 takeover would not happen for a long time due to their precarious and murky financial arrangements. A lot of what he has been saying about 777 has turned out to be true. Let's be kind.
I think even @matty1878 said 777 wouldnt happen.

St

Starting next season on minus 9 points
Won't be allowed buy anyone
And sell Pickford, onana, Branthwaite and Dcl to pay off our debts
But other than that we will be ok..
More than that, reasonable offers for any player. Probably lose mcneil, garner, tarkowski too. Maybe Godfrey, chermiti. No contract renewals, no budget to sign anyone new. Worst nightmare scenario

Think it's more before he was a financial "expert", he was pro moshiri and had inside knowledge regarding transfers including Witsel, Mata & Mourinho...

Never mentioned financial background, yet now is a financial expert and the transfers are on the back burner.

Fair play, he's got a lot right, but anyone who looks close enough, knew 777 wouldn't get over the line. The PL don't take 8 months to ratify takeovers.

Just think he's a chancer and fair play, he's having a blinder here

Can't MSP just do what FSG did and wait until the administrator is in but the club hasn't officially gone into administration and buy the club for the amount of the debt? Although we all know only the rs can get away with that.

Can't MSP just do what FSG did and wait until the administrator is in but the club hasn't officially gone into administration and buy the club for the amount of the debt? Although we all know only the rs can get away with that.

They've effectively had a down payment of £150m already.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly what they're eyeing up, if they're actually interested.