2023/24 Beto

Yup. He won't train or play for a week at the very least.
Not quite true.

The protocol says he can't play for at least 6 days after a diagnosis of concussion.

Any activity has to be very closely monitored by a Dr but a player can return to light training within the 6 day period with the express agreement of a Dr.

Training can be gradually stepped up with medical supervision but contact work is to be avoided.

A player can only play after the 6 days AND after being signed off the the Dr

Not quite true.

The protocol says he can't play for at least 6 days after a diagnosis of concussion.

Any activity has to be very closely monitored by a Dr but a player can return to light training within the 6 day period with the express agreement of a Dr.

Training can be gradually stepped up with medical supervision but contact work is to be avoided.

A player can only play after the 6 days AND after being signed off the the Dr

….unless Dyche has something totally different in mind, it looks like Chermiti for the next two games. I know a few on here say he’ll be a starter next season, let’s see if he can demonstrate that.

I suppose Danjuma or Dobbin (if fit) are options.

….unless Dyche has something totally different in mind, it looks like Chermiti for the next two games. I know a few on here say he’ll be a starter next season, let’s see if he can demonstrate that.

I suppose Danjuma or Dobbin (if fit) are options.
Is DCL definately out ?

Scans were clear !!
Yes, that's a good sign, but it doesn't mean that a brain doesn't need time to heal, which is why the rules prevent an early return. You're more susceptible to a serious follow-up injury after the first. Look into TBI in American football. Even without concussions, something like 90% of American football players have traumatic brain injuries from constant collisions, and it dramatically changes the brain and contributes to all sorts of problems, from dementia, aggressive behavior and suicide, to early death from multiple causes.