New Everton Stadium Discussion

Are we a bit behind at this point? I seem to vaguely remember, when the seats started going in, that they said all the seating would be in by Easter? We seem to be a way off that, but I could be misremembering.

I think those seats could be fitted in a week tbf and it doesn't affect any other things going on. So, if they're behind on seat fitting I'd imagine it's only because of the weather.

I think the issue is..... if we go down, does the club turn into a hologram?
I thought about adding that caveat Tom, but on reflection felt that it marginalised the cheeky tone of my post 😉.

Just trying to bring a bit of light-hearted banter to what at the moment is a fairly bleak environment for Evertonians. Like many I come on here not just for the stadium info/progress and discourse but also for a break from the torture of the football side. I notice lots of new (or less regular) posters come on this thread after defeats and vomit negativity all over the forum. It's their right of course and I generally ignore it. Sometimes I like to counter with some silliness 😬.

Some can and can’t

Peel have set that clause in a contract for a reason

The lease has to be held by Everton Stadium Company mate, Everton Stadium Company is currently owned by Everton Football club, however Everton stadium Company doesn't have to be owned by Everton football club. Everton Football Club can sell all or part of Everton Stadium Company to whoever. In fact its already been used as security if we default on the MSP loan.

In town for this week's games and had some free time this evening, so I took the long walk down to the docks to check out the new stadium. It's going to be amazing, I think. Thought I'd share some photos from the ground:

DSC_0615-0.JPG

DSC_0615-1.JPG

DSC_0615-2.JPG

DSC_0615-3.JPG