2023/24 Ashley Young

1_f7ocQSivyRbh--biROaf8w.jpg

First one was rash. No need to kick into the back heel of the forest player. Other two. I dont buy into this arm not in a natural position thing. Where is his arm supposed to be that isnt natural. He never had his arm way out and he wasnt even looking at the ball. Last one was 50/50.
He makes me nervous though. For a player with that much experience you'd think he'd be a bit smarter with his in the box challenges.

Our form has improved since he's been back in the team...people need to look at the bare bones of it.

Has nothing to do with him though and on another day, he's given a penalty away today

I remember Gary Neville admitting having to turn round to SAF after Pienaar and Baines ripped him to shreds to say he can't play at that level.

Young needs to do that.

Has nothing to do with him though and on another day, he's given a penalty away today

I remember Gary Neville admitting having to turn round to SAF after Pienaar and Baines ripped him to shreds to say he can't play at that level.

Young needs to do that.
He didn't give a penalty away today though did he? The game had NO penalties. How are people not getting their head round this!

Played his part in 3 points today.

Let's not let truth get in way of a good slagging off session.

He's playing his part in us getting to safety.