New Everton Stadium Discussion

The pull of the new stadium would do that alone. If we start to do well then it's not even a question.

We support Everton, not premiership football.
Yes. We’ve got a colossal season ticket waiting list, and loads of us who’d love to go to every game but can’t.

That’s what keeps me going in a wider context, to be honest. Even if we go bust, there’s too many of us for Everton to stop.

In the very worst case, we start again. But a club with a fanbase of this size will always rise again.

Great point. And another point worth making is similarly we support Everton FC and not Goodison Park. I've never once in my life chanted "Main Stand, cha-cha-cha"

You don't? Here's some of my favourite chants

"Come on Bullens Come on Bullens Come on Bullens"

"We love you Park End we do, we love you Park End we do, oh Park End we love you"

"Lower Gwladys Blue and white army"

"We're on the March with main stands army, we're all going to Wembley"....well, that one's a lie I suppose.

You don't? Here's some of my favourite chants

"Come on Bullens Come on Bullens Come on Bullens"

"We love you Park End we do, we love you Park End we do, oh Park End we love you"

"Lower Gwladys Blue and white army"

"We're on the March with main stands army, we're all going to Wembley"....well, that one's a lie I suppose.
"Semi circles behind the goals aggro" Bit of a 70's one there.

Deservedly so tbh mate. Everyone at the club objectively deserve relegation at this point. If you have a championship manager, championship players (some of them are closer to league two level tbh) then you can't be surprised when you end up playing championship football. Its just inevitable at some point......

100%. If we don't drop this year I think we will next, particularly given we're gonna have to sell the couple of half decent players we do have.

I think there's an inevitability that we won't start life at BM as a top flight club unfortunately 😫

100%. If we don't drop this year I think we will next, particularly given we're gonna have to sell the couple of half decent players we do have.

I think there's an inevitability that we won't start life at BM as a top flight club unfortunately 😫
Wouldn't be ideal, would it? God forbid and hopefully it doesn't happen but let's remind ourselves that GP has hosted 2nd tier football in 2 separate periods.