2023/24 Sean Dyche

For me the first sign of trouble was the home defeats to Fulham and Newcastle last season.
Obviously relegation is never a good thing especially for us in our financial situation, but after Newcastle he got dogs abuse and then picked Keane again v Leicester who gave one goal away and the pen, if Maddison scores we’re down.

Just wondering had we gone down what would have happened with PSR, in the championship?? We lose Onana, gana, Pickford plenty of others would have gone
Branthwaite would be in, Patterson, garner, dobbin, maybe we keep cannon and simms. And of course dyche is removed and maybe a young talented mananger is building something long term

No doubt we're in a bad run of form. If Dyche was managing a top 10 side he would be gone.

Unfortunately the dreamers need to wake up from cuckoo land and acknowledge we're not a top 10 side. We're in a mess and he's done all things considered a decent job the past 18 months factoring in the dire state the club is in.

Absent owner
No real board/chairman
No money to spend
Average squad of players with no creativity or pace
8 points deducted

I for one am grateful for him turning us away from the iceburg that Lampard was about to ram us into.

Long term he probably isn't good enough for what we want - but what we want is in reality not happening in the short term until the club heads in a more positive direction.

But, I thought the Mosh Man had this ?

Shock horror, are you doing a U turn on him now, just like all your other U turns ?

more chance of a cow jumping over the moon

You've lost your heed over losing at a ground we haven't won at in 30 years. Villa lost 5-1 to Newcastle, Spurs just got beat 4-0. It happens. We go again and should be uniting behind the players and manager regardless of their collective limitations.

But, I thought the Mosh Man had this ?

He did, until Putin decided to invade Ukraine and freeze our cash. Now we're going cap in hand to US vultures. As I predicted, things can and have gotten worse than Moshiri/Usmanov despite the experts proclaiming we had it so awful during the period of time that we were appointing Carlo Ancelotti as manager, spending money on players like Richarlison, James, Digne, Mina and finishing top 8.

You've lost your heed over losing at a ground we haven't won at in 30 years. Villa lost 5-1 to Newcastle, Spurs just got beat 4-0. It happens. We go again and should be uniting behind the players and manager regardless of their collective limitations.

He did, until Putin decided to invade Ukraine and freeze our cash. Now we're going cap in hand to US vultures. As I predicted, things can and have gotten worse than Moshiri/Usmanov despite the experts proclaiming we had it so awful during the period of time that we were appointing Carlo Ancelotti as manager, spending money on players like Richarlison, James, Digne, Mina and finishing top 8.

lol your posts tell me mate you’ve lost your head

There's more reverse gears thank an Italian tank from you.

Could you please find it in your little soul to stop Wumming the good folk of GOT please , it may work to your lemmings on Patreon but ain't working here.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Hang on, didn’t you used to cry that Benitez only got £1.7m to spend in the summer of 2021? Which was before Putin invaded Ukraine? So clearly we were skint before that.

This man is so far out of his depth he needs a Lifebuoy.

If two games sum him up it's the last 2 this week.

At home v an atrocious Burnley goes Ultra defensive and even struggled agst 10 men.

Days later v Chelsea a ground we generally get our bum smacked goes all high line & open agst some of the fastest forwards in the league & gives the Prem's most in form player the freedom of the pitch.

Should be absolutely nowhere near this club.

Moshiri is still the owner so things have not gotten worse than Moshiri. Until he is not the owner, things can not be worse than his time with us.