2023/24 Amadou Onana

He’s paul pogba light. Can show flashes of good ability, but when the going gets tough, he’s not up for the battle.

He might look good in a good team, but he’s not shown he’s what we need for the dogfight we’re in.

The fella plays for Belgium and the ball is pinged into his feet every other minute and he plays as their sitting midfielder running the passing.

The ball is not allowed to go into our midfielders, they spend the game running around like headless chickens or turning back around to give it to cbs to hoof up.

You do not play every game in midfield for Belgium and not be good enough for Everton as seems to be the case for a lot of people.

Feels pretty obvious that if he leaves in the summer and goes somewhere with a real coach who will get him in a competitive midfield and actually look to improve his game he’ll flourish. I’m not saying he’s turning into Vieira but he’ll be well better than he looks here.

He obviously has ability but he’s just cruised through his Everton career so far. I’ve not seen him dominate one game. I get he’s a young lad but I was expecting a lot more from him.
You cannot dominate a game playing in a team who sets out week after week with no intention of competing in the game, much less dominating it. Completely impossible. An unrealistic expectation for someone playing for Sean Dyche.

You cannot dominate a game playing in a team who sets out week after week with no intention of competing in the game, much less dominating it. Completely impossible. An unrealistic expectation for someone playing for Sean Dyche.

Dyche’s set up is awful for him, no denying that. But people make excuses for this guy. Did Dyche make him dally on the ball for about 30 seconds at one point and then play an embarrassing pass out for a goal kick?

He has to show much more responsibility than he is.