2023/24 Sean Dyche

All of that may be true but it doesn't change the fact that things are worse off the pitch than on it.
They are equally bad.
But right now , we need to get some points .
This manager can’t guarantee we will get those points so it’s time to try something different, before it’s too late .
Even a few points from a ‘ new manager bounce ‘ may be enough to save us.
Dyche is not a manager for our future , tonight confirmed beyond any doubt he’s not even the manager for our present .

Should have binned him for the international break and gave someone else a fortnight to work with them. The new feller may have refrained from slapping kids around the head.
I was quite vocal on the club doing this but the consensus was that the squad will come back after 3 weeks off and be re-vitalised.

It wasn`t the case just like it wasn`t when Lampard had a month off and going to Australia....

Think there is a shout for him to go before the weekend and try and get a new (caretaker) manager bounce for last 6 games. Only wanted him here for 1 season to keep us up. Probably would have just about done that without the off field stuff. But the here and now is where we are at.
Players as crap as they are might need a different voice and approach for last 6 games.
Clutching a bit at straws as i dont even know who to give the caretaker role to. Its based all on possible bounce from anyone else.
Grim

I’m praying for liquidation over relegation

giphy.gif