Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank God that’s over. Let’s see if we have any leadership or direction at the club. Because we’re down without some serious changes
I called it weeks ago, nothing is changing the direction of travel unless Dyche goes and Moshiri has to sack him, he stands to lose all the money he put in if we go down. He will find 5-10m to sack Dyche to save his £400m...

If he doesn`t he is more stupid than I thought, and I think he is one of the thickest billionaires on this planet.

Me and my Mrs had our first last year and my father in law got her a baby Villa kit, I couldn’t even be bothered saying anything. She will be better off :(
Twins in our family 2weeks ago a boy and a girl photos of them leaving hospital in pink and blue knitted hats with everton crests on, they don’t know what football is yet but they’re evertonians already for which I apologize

If I were the Everton social media admin, I’d sack off all the crossbar challenge content and just post footage from actual training where our players miss open goals, fall over the ball, eat chicken wings on the pitch etc.
Can't watch that absolute dribble. Captions of players "on fire" at training and then they can't string 2 passes together match day.