777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when Naismith scored the perfect hattrick against Chelsea and made Mourinho cry?

Memories lad...
Literally none of our players is capable of scoring 2 in one game these days let alone a hat trick...

Such is the demise, I think it is fairly obvious this downward trajectory is taking us, accelerated if Dyche keeps playing the way he does with the standard of player dropping.

Every morning when I wake up and remember I support Everton
image.gif

FFS, just send us into a black hole and we can then forget this Club ever existed.

Anti-matter F.C.

On the flip side in a parallel universe there may be an Everton F.C. which is astoundingly successful...but, then again, no! It's an 'Everton that' thing.
Sod that I’m going to stay away from anything even remotely close to the Everton name if I find my parallel universe. There's always the chance they will mess it up somewhere down the road.

Arent the TV rights already mortgaged out to somebody else?

TV rights, land at Finich Farm, Goodison, all already spoken for with other loans.

They are as part of the Rights and Media Funding loan.

Because of the way the PL TV money is paid over the course of the season (I think it's split start, middle & end), for the other months the club doesn't have the cash to operate in the off season period so the loan from R&M is paid monthly to supplement cash flow.

If Everton folded/liquidated I wouldn`t support a phoenix side with none of the history or anything that makes Everton, Everton...
I would
The supporters are the club .
Owners come and go .
But the supporters remain.
They are the heart and soul of the club.
A clubs history is kept alive and passed on by the support, without them it has no purpose .
If Everton supporters came together to form a fan owned club , I would be with them.
Too often supporters complain about having no control of something they value , the simple answer is to create something you are in control of , we are Everton not Moshiri or Kenwright or Cuff or Moores , us !