2023/24 Sean Dyche

Time will tell mate. I only ever wanted Dyche as our manager because of the situation we were in. Was sick of relegation battles and wanted a normal season. I rated him for the job he did with Burnley. Considering our finances and all of the other terminal stuff we have going on, I think he's the safest option we can get. I know people want the best for Everton because 'were Everton' but that's not the reality right now. We need stability on the pitch and inside the dressing room considering everything is falling to pieces elsewhere.
The job he did at Burnley or are you talking about 1 seaosn when he got them into Europe.
After that it was down hill and he couldn’t stop it and
That ended in relegation and the sack.

I personally don’t what to watch this football any longer and I think
Some fans are like you hate the football but thinks he’s the best we can do.
That will change at BMD, there’s no way fnas
Will put up with this at the new stadium.
For me he should be gone in summer

Don't get you. What would have happened had we lost to Bournemouth?
What would've happened had we had a manager to take advantage of the 2 great chances we had to win a few games beforehand so we'd be safe already, since we're going down hypotheticals?

We played a Notts Forest team that was bricking it - somehow managed to not lose by absolute chance and drew. We were leading 1:2 for half the match.
We played a Fulham team (at home) with no manager or strikers and several players out - absolutely bricked it and lost.
Relied on Pickford and dumb luck as we 100% had to play Michael "safety option" Keane, as 40 year old legless Jamie Vardy was running him ragged all game; we didn't lose because of a crap penalty by Maddison.
We were absolutely atrocious against Wolves for the majority of the game and our "chances" were taking shots from anywhere we could. At the end when Mina scored we used the MASTER PLAN - having Michael Keane up front and hoofing it from literally anywhere to his massive head and hoping something happens, which it did, but it's not like it was trained/coherent, even Keggers was confused about what he's doing there.

What if we'd won any of those then?

No, time has already told us - 10 years of choosing this exact way to play, both in the Prem and the Championship (with the team he relegated himself too) and we're still in a relegation battle tells us all we need to know.

The job he did at Burnley was great for a team that never wants to progress, and he'll be exactly that way again. Over and over and again and again.

Are people really this thick to believe he'll change? Like for real?
I want stability and to stay in the league, for the moment. That's it.

Without the points deductions we have improved this season. A turgid watch but we are better team than we were.

As well as Dyche being a dinosaur we are done over by the fact that in key positions we have some of the worst players in the league. Harrison and McNeil in particular are players who belong at clubs that will find themselves in a relegation battle. It's compounded even more by the fact they are supported by full backs who can't actually support them. Any new manager has to deal with this regardless of whatever their approach is tactics wise.
That could well be our big problem next year, should we survive. It's easy for the fans, Dyche and the board to say 'we've improved this year', we really haven't, the league is significantly poorer than it was last year. We are just as shabite this year as we have been for the past 2 years , please don't think that Dyche has significantly improved us.

Without the deductions, we would have slightly improved.

With the deductions,/ we are relatively lucky the leagues bottom clubs are awful.

We are not good to watch, he has plenty of problems Dyche imo - subs, game management, starting line up and set up at times, he deserved this season after last.

With 12 months on his contract left I imagine he will get at least next season, knowing our romance as a club theyll give him a new contract next season or in the summer.

For me though, I get absolutely zero enjoyment watching us - so much so that every game I debate if I should sell my season ticket for the game or go.

With the deductions,/ we are relatively lucky the leagues bottom clubs are awful.

We are not good to watch, he has plenty of problems Dyche imo - subs, game management, starting line up and set up at times, he deserved this season after last.

With 12 months on his contract left I imagine he will get at least next season, knowing our romance as a club theyll give him a new contract next season or in the summer.

For me though, I get absolutely zero enjoyment watching us - so much so that every game I debate if I should sell my season ticket for the game or go.
I’d be amazed he gets a new deal. A lot will depend on who owns us, but surely they can see the turgid football and why would you give dyche another contract on 5mil a year. Madness

romance as
club? mate that’s all gone didn’t know if you know we have no board or a decent owner