777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commercial income, naming rights and the ability to use the ground as a 365 facility - gone.

No home, tenants.
Not necessarily. There will be a deal we could strike where the lease is for a set period and anything that goes on within that period is ours. Naming rights, Concerts, etc. MSP or the like aren't in the business of putting on concerts and never will be.

Not necessarily. There will be a deal we could strike where the lease is for a set period and anything that goes on within that period is ours. Naming rights, Concerts, etc. MSP or the like aren't in the business of putting on concerts and never will be.
Agree, West Ham pay a rental fee for the London stadium but they take a large portion of the profit from catering, hospitality and other things.

Very much feels like a club in its death throes. The scale of debt, to a plethora of creditors, must make us an incredibly unattractive proposition to any investor with half a brain.

Not really as it's a "company" in a billion pound industry than generates millions in income. It's not a dead duck in a dying industry.

All comes down to price.

Dead ?
Yes .
But I remain hopeful of some form of resurrection.
A rekindling of hope of better times.
Next season is about bidding farewell to Goodison .
If we don’t have any hope for a better future than we have now , I won’t be making the move to BMD, because the team that leaves Goodison will bear no relation to the team I first witnessed there six decades ago.
Just a jarg replica of something far , far classier.

You’re acting like this current version of the club bears any resemblance to that either. There is not a scrap of identity left at this club, Moshiri has stripped it away.

Said many moons ago as pure guess work before it got messy that Moshiri could drop his asking price but have stake in profits on the ground revenue if it ever came to us selling the ground (which seems to be a take).

Bottom line is that it's a billion pound infrastructure that's still needs paying off. How that's done when it's a built "asset" has to cover its interest/loans as well as make some money. So it won't be a case of "here's the keys".

You’re acting like this current version of the club bears any resemblance to that either. There is not a scrap of identity left at this club, Moshiri has stripped it away.
No , Kenwright and Moyes did the most damage .
A decade of accepting ‘ the best of rest ‘ .
Kenwright sold or mortgaged everything the club owned and heaped debt on the club with the help of his dubious ‘friends’and yet we still went seasons when we couldn’t enter the transfer market.
Managed decline is what Kenwright delivered.
Moshiri is administering the coup de grace to a dying beast.

No , Kenwright and Moyes did the most damage .
A decade of accepting ‘ the best of rest ‘ .
Kenwright sold or mortgaged everything the club owned and heaped debt on the club with the help of his dubious ‘friends’and yet we still went seasons when we couldn’t enter the transfer market.
Managed decline is what Kenwright delivered.
Moshiri is administering the coup de grace to a dying beast.

I don’t deny any of that and despise Kenwright with every inch of my being. But personally I still grew up identifying with the football club in some way shape or form. I feel absolutely nothing towards the monstrosity that it’s become in the last 8 years. It’s a complete Frankenstein monster, it does not represent me anymore. The £100k per week mercenaries hanging around for years to drain the club and contribute nothing in return, are very much a product of the Moshiri era too.

Im completely the opposite. Its personal. I am them, they are me, whatever. Currently they are literally making me ill, and my life upsetting. Bordering on depression.

I should HATE them. I should walk away and glory hunt City.

But i love them and I cant get rid of the buggers. Just hope one day soon we turn things around…

But to quote Aristotle. Hope is a fecking arse, lid.

How long would all of that take to add up to 500 million?

I’m not arguing for or against. It’s a simple math problem and a setting of priorities. Is this a football club or a 365 day entertainment company?

We had a naming right deal for 200 mill, so with an anticipated revenue increase of 40 mil on annum 7.5 years. Its the secondary benefits as well, the attractiveness of the club and what the broad base income means in terms of profitability and ability to compete. Not to mention the club resources already used in its development, lost to the benefit of others.

We've been in Goodison for over 100 years, when you project the benefits over that time frame, even without inflation, its a horrible blow that will go down in infamy and undermine the club for years if it came to pass.

Last edited:

I can see a big difference between being tenants of a local authority and an American private equity firm.

The job of work of a private equity firm is to make money for their investors. They care not a jot for the welfare of the club or costs that could be imposed.

Simply put Everton would not own BMD, so its future and how others use it and the influence on us would be out of our hands.

Sorry im not reconciling that as any way as a positive, or if it came the pass the blow being as easy one to swallow, its a massive blow if it happened - just my take.

Last edited:
A few on here including myself voiced the fear years ago that the scenario may arise where we never own BMD and have to lease it back, now it's being talked about openly with nobody denying it could well now be the case. What a disaster.

So where are we actually at? Who has the biggest stake in BMD at this moment? Is it Moshiri/Usmanov, is it MSP, is it 777 or is it the behind the scenes loan sharks? I've no idea and just can't grasp it all now.

These are 3 seperate entities with a stake in it, how does it resolve itself now, especially with Moshiri's goal of just getting 500m back from his losses, how can one firm ever own it?
To me it would not surprise me if this long awaited "secret investor" shows his hand and gives Moshiri an acceptable amount for the EFC name and goodison park......therefore leaving the lenders with a part built stadium with nobody to rent it to. It'd be a smart move by the "secret investor", he'd only have to bide his time until he acquired it at a knock down.

Last edited:
A few on here including myself voiced the fear years ago that the scenario may arise where we never own BMD and have to lease it back, now it's being talked about openly with nobody denying it could well now be the case. What a disaster.

So where are we actually at? Who has the biggest stake in BMD at this moment? Is it Moshiri/Usmanov, is it MSP, is it 777 or is it the behind the scenes loan sharks? I've no idea and just can't grasp it all now.

These are 3 seperate entities with a stake in it, how does it resolve itself now, especially with Moshiri's goal of just getting 500m back from his losses, how can one firm ever own it?
To me it would not surprise me now if this long awaited "secret investor" shows his hand and gives Moshiri an acceptable amount for the EFC name and goodison park......therefore leaving the lenders with a part built stadium with nobody to rent it to. It'd be a smart move by the "secret investor", he'd only have to bide his time until he acquired it at a knock down.

I still don't think most of the fan base have realised that its a possibility at play mate.

Worse then any points deductions or anything we have been through in my opinion, if ownership of our home leaves the club.

I still don't think most of the fan base have realised that its a possibility at play mate.

Worse then any points deductions or anything we have been through in my opinion, if ownership of our home leaves the club.
With 3 different "firms" with fingers in the pie and each with different agendas it's pretty hard to see an outcome.
Investors waiting in the wings will already have clocked EFC and EFC stadium are listed as seperate companies at companies house, nobody will pay for them both im quite certain.