777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m hoping someone competent is waiting till the 11th hour, really let moshiri feel the pain and then pick us up on the cheap. Either way we’re up the creek, if we stay up this year I don’t know if the current squad would have the heart for another scrap.
Trouble is, the situation has caused debts to escalate upon debts. This has left us about as attractive as aggressive pubic lice. Bad lice.

I’m hoping someone competent is waiting till the 11th hour, really let moshiri feel the pain and then pick us up on the cheap. Either way we’re up the creek, if we stay up this year I don’t know if the current squad would have the heart for another scrap.

Think you'd got to hope it's MSP; The money they've lent becomes equity in the club then, if I'm not mistaken, which would remove the money owed to them; at least.

All joking apart, but if somebody isnt trying to sell Branners atm rather than Administration then I give up.

I know its outside of the window, but there is NOTHING stopping somebody from giving us money for him NOW!!

Get Ratman on the phone Mosh.

Would any potential buyers consider letting the club go into administration before coming to the table? Starting the season on -9 but on a more solid financial footing? Don’t really have a clue about all this, as I’m guessing does Farhad Moshiri.