777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding repayment of the MSP loan and the prospect of them taking over Everton ......Derek Hatton was on Talkshoite with Jordan, yesterday I think. They are both friendly with George Downing of MSP. Apparently he's a massive blue and they were both lamenting the fact that he's too sensible to get involved in running Everton
While I get they may not want to get involved full time with the club surely these extremely rich Blues IE Bell & Downing even Mark Carny to a certain extent should be looking to help the club,not necessarily financially themselves but speaking to people round the world who could possibly be interested? Dunno just thinking out loud here now.

There is simply no way they would pay Moshiri’s current asking price for a Championship club. Moshiri has to make a decision to either leg them now and get a bit less than he ideally wants, or hang his hat on these and risk potentially halving the value of the club overnight if we go down.
Yeah but aint nobody else coming in for us in April.

Every single other buyer is waiting to see if we get relegated.

While I get they may not want to get involved full time with the club surely these extremely rich Blues IE Bell & Downing even Mark Carny to a certain extent should be looking to help the club,not necessarily financially themselves but speaking to people round the world who could possibly be interested? Dunno just thinking out loud here now.
Maybe they have / are?

I dunno.

“Late next month” so they’re waiting to see if we go down or not? lol lol
Actually thinking about it more it’s probably as much in MSP’s favour to know the outcome of the season. It’s 158m for half the club either way so what league we are in makes a massive difference to the value of that.

Frustratingly for us, I could see MSP agreeing a 6-8 week extension to wait and see. Presumably this would also force 777 to continue funding the club so one less thing for them to worry about.

Of course it is you don't just loan these amounts out of the goodness of your heart lol

In situations like this it’s not unusual for an investor to give interest free loans and convert them to quitting, Moshiri did it, but I know mate, was more hinting at the interest rate you are likely to have gotten from ambulance chasers. I fear we’ve knotted ourselves there.

Moshiri really is a pox.

It's all going to boil down to whether MSP want actual control of this rudderless ship or not. If they just want to see their money repaid they will grant 777 their extension to have their loan repaid. If they truly do want control of the club they will say no and if they money is not repaid by Monday they will exercise their option to become majority shareholder.
MSP didn’t want the club to start with. They wanted the stadium

Utter vultures that have been painted by some as saviours