6 + 2 Point Deductions

What annoys me more is Everton weak arse approach to this. Everything is documented in rulings

They should be, or have representation, on every outlet possible talking about how unjust this is and a total lack of framework has allowed this failing to happen.

But these shitbags won’t, they’ll sit back and let the fanbase argue the case against nobheads like Jordan and that City tit
I mean im not even sure if theres a framework for it, within the rules, but theres no way we should have accepted those first 6 points.

As soon as Forest got 4 for a higher breach we should have at least have been throwing something in a court room or something, anything?

Instead we just thanked them for ramming us and asked next time can we use lube.

The whole thing is wrong and shows how weak/corrupt the authorities are. There should be clearly defined sanctions for breaching FFP (and for misdemeanors on the pitch). They won't cover every eventuality (life's not like that) but people would know what the punishment was. Sometimes you'd be unlucky, falling foul of them from unforseen circumstances.......but so would everyone else, including the Sky 6. The perception (rightly or wrongly) of a bias towards the 'big clubs' would be gone as would 'was he interfeering with play when he was stood in front of the keeper whilst in an offside position?

I mean im not even sure if theres a framework for it, within the rules, but theres no way we should have accepted those first 6 points.

As soon as Forest got 4 for a higher breach we should have at least have been throwing something in a court room or something, anything?

Instead we just thanked them for ramming us and asked next time can we use lube.
We lost our backbone in the 90’s unfortunately.

I wish I could find skilled hacker on the dark web and pay him to hack all of Master's accounts: From his FB account to his PL company e-mail signature...

And change his name on everything from 'Richard Masters' to '[Poor language removed] Masterbutor'.

Then lock them all so he can't back into any of them for weeks without getting professionals to undo all of it.

wanna go half’s?

Luton can do one, they would be dead and buried if not for the points deductions, any other season they would be a laughing stock. Because of poor financials they are being hailed as being competitive, when they have been anything but.

they the PL want the fairy tale of plucky luton the underdog to defy all odds and stay up

leg it luton you scruffs we have more fans in one stand than your whole ground

Sounds like the actions of a club that knows it's done worse and doesn't need any other rocks lifted.

What annoys me more is Everton weak arse approach to this. Everything is documented in rulings

They should be, or have representation, on every outlet possible talking about how unjust this is and a total lack of framework has allowed this failing to happen.

But these shitbags won’t, they’ll sit back and let the fanbase argue the case against nobheads like Jordan and that City tit

sorry lads i mean we’re ruderless
and nobody to fight our corner

It's why we have to grow a pair about this third charge as they don't listen to reason or rational argument. We need to take legal action as enough is enough, I don't care how much it costs just drag them through the courts

I've said it already and ill say it again.. Kopite behaviour is exactly what was needed in all this.