6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's a better statement than the last one which was a complete joke

But the word "pleased" should be absolutely nowhere near an official club statement right now. I'm embarrassed to see it in the statement.

There is nothing to be happy about after being docked 8 points through an unfair and inconsistent process which was shambles from the very start

Prentice is a clown

They've already said they're appealing serious question what do people think they should do go on strike or what? They've been charged twice and appealed twice why do people keep saying they're just accepting it?
What do I want them to do???
pretty simple mate, hit the media nonstop with the unjustness of both points deductions in one season and not let the media drive the narrative

Immediately saying plan to appeal is good I think. Why faff about. Get on with it.

Having double forests deduction would make sense if we had been zero back for mitigation. But if we have been given allowances for double jeopardy and Ukraine, then blindingly obvious it can’t just be double their penalty, otherwise the mitigations have meant nothing!

Their deduction has broken the maths. The best way for the PL to fix the situation is to fight to increase Forests punishment. It’s the only way it can make any sense. Certainly should mean their appeal is thrown out.

Especially as our two breaches combined are only just over their single breach.

Was never going to be zero points pre appeal. We now know our worst case scenario points tally. Might get a tiny bit better.