6 + 2 Point Deductions

I've clocked out with it as it's become very clear they wing it. As the Fan Advisory Board said;

• “We’ve now had 3 hearings, overseen by 3 different commissions, applying 3 different approaches, and reaching 3 different conclusions. In the last week, we’ve also seen the Premier League confirm that it will be looking to change the PSR rules as early as this summer.

My guess is 2 points.

We're told any breach is a points deduction, and I'm thinking they'll acknowledge existing penalty/period.

I do have a concern though it could become "we'll its a second breach that you didn't take steps to resolve" and hammer us more.

Feels pointless trying to apply logic/second guess it though as it's such a chaotic, agenda driven process.
If we just knew for a fact what fraction the 91m book loss they are counting towards the FFP overspend we'd be clearer on what may happen. I'd guess whatever the overspend is it will be compared to the Forest overspend and the punishment mirrored. I can't see them doing anything else.

If we just knew for a fact what fraction the 91m book loss they are counting towards the FFP overspend we'd be clearer on what may happen. I'd guess whatever the overspend is it will be compared to the Forest overspend and the punishment mirrored. I can't see them doing anything else.

We all thought that, but that wasn't the case with Everton's overspend punishment vs Forests was it?

Forests hearing went on from the 7-8th of March and their verdict was given on the 18th. 6 working days, or 10 days.
The rule states the verdict should be communicated to the parties within one week of the hearing. Forest’s finished on a Friday, they’d have heard on the following but delayed announcing over the weekend (fact-checking, not disrupting a game).

Going by the rules we should’ve heard yesterday, I don’t think there’s anything that takes into account bank holidays but I guess there might be an agreement it can take longer. But they’ve adhered to the one week rule strictly it would be no surprise to hear today or tomorrow.

The rule states the verdict should be communicated to the parties within one week of the hearing. Forest’s finished on a Friday, they’d have heard on the following but delayed announcing over the weekend (fact-checking, not disrupting a game).

Going by the rules we should’ve heard yesterday, I don’t think there’s anything that takes into account bank holidays but I guess there might be an agreement it can take longer. But they’ve adhered to the one week rule strictly it would be no surprise to hear today or tomorrow.

Still think its a bit vague mate, is it days or working days, bank holidays, programme of games etc, be anytime between now and Monday.

Still think its a bit vague mate, is it days or working days, bank holidays, programme of games etc, be anytime between now and Monday.
I’ve not got time to hunt for the wording but as I recall it was actually quite specific as to what it meant, it said something like “within 7 days (one week)” ie it made quite clear they meant a week not 7 business days. I guess though that by agreement the bank holidays could alter that a bit. But if strictly interpreted club would know by now.