2023/24 Beto

He will come good.

Honest player who works hard
I just don’t think we have enough players behind him that can play to his strengths.

Midfield and widemen have been so poor on the ball. Onana/gueye/garner/doucoure just not creative at all, granted maybe not the main job of some of them but it’s still poor.

Just thinking what having a player like morgan Gibbs white for example in midfield would do to our strikers.

I just don’t think we have enough players behind him that can play to his strengths.

Midfield and widemen have been so poor on the ball. Onana/gueye/garner/doucoure just not creative at all, granted maybe not the main job of some of them but it’s still poor.

Just thinking what having a player like morgan Gibbs white for example in midfield would do to our strikers.
Those balls down the line are his bread and butter.

A little slider through the lines and he is onto them

Strong, huff and puff, some decent runs into the channels, shockingly poor at actually controlling/passing/shooting. Not his fault like, but who on earth scouted him out and convinced us to take a punt?

Strong, huff and puff, some decent runs into the channels, shockingly poor at actually controlling/passing/shooting. Not his fault like, but who on earth scouted him out and convinced us to take a punt?
If it wasn't for buy now, pay later I doubt he'd be here. Its like we've gambled in case we go down to the Championship because he'd do well there...

Its such shame we don't have the midfield to play 442 on Saturday against Burnley.

It would be interesting to see how Beto and DCL play as a pairing.

That first touch was fantastic when he was played through, 2nd touch just as good.....but Christ, that 3rd touch was absolutely embarrassing. Instead of getting a shot away he cleared it about 20 yards to his right like a defenders last ditch tackle.