Top 3 to blame

Who is most to blame for Everton's current predicament?

• Total voters
Kenwright for being an ego maniac and giving Moshiri the keys after he realised he could still be in charge without spending a penny. Moshiri for being the most moronic billionaire in the world. Finally Koeman for spending insane amounts on Keane, Siggurdson and Klassen which set us in the road to failure instead of replacing Lukaku first and foremost

There are four entities responsible.
reagan, thatcher, gorbachev, and however many millions of German people wanted that wall tearing down. I'm not sure how many of em were Evertonians, but there's got to be a few. Once freedom was assured, and the market was accessible to all, the PL was borne and founder member and long term footballing relic Everton were consigned to the annals of history as not even 'also-rans'.

In making sure I got the last soviet leaders name spelt correctly, I encountered a few newish words.
glasnost = openness. The management of this once great club could use a bit of iron curtain thinking.
perestroika = restructuring. Clearly.

There are four entities responsible.
reagan, thatcher, gorbachev, and however many millions of German people wanted that wall tearing down. I'm not sure how many of em were Evertonians, but there's got to be a few. Once freedom was assured, and the market was accessible to all, the PL was borne and founder member and long term footballing relic Everton were consigned to the annals of history as not even 'also-rans'.

In making sure I got the last soviet leaders name spelt correctly, I encountered a few newish words.
glasnost = openness. The management of this once great club could use a bit of iron curtain thinking.
perestroika = restructuring. Clearly.

Went for Moshiri and Kenwright. Very tempted to add TapasTeets but the players can't be allowed to dodge it, there are other teams lower than us with (arguably) less quality who are at least showing some fight at the moment and our players aren't.