2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche has now been hoist by his own petard.

Remember when he was Burnley manager and we were involved in a relegation scrap with them?

We played them at Turf Moor and led 2-1 at half time….two Richey penalties IIRC.

Burnley turned it round to win 3-2 and Dyche came on TV afterwards bragging that his half time team talk consisted of telling his players that “these don’t know how to win a match”.

Seems you don’t know how to either, Sean.
As that person on twitter/x said Mike Walker like form is now deemed good enough for Everton. This club has reached yet another new low under Moshiri.

Aye. Patterson and McNeill as full backs…wouldn’t be against that.

Think it’s a formation that could see us push a bit higher potentially. We looked good v Burnley and Villa away playing it. Think we need to do something different and don’t really have the players to change much in this current formation.
Well Burnley are a poor side and we got both goals from set pieces, not like we are ripping them apart with great football and the second half we sat back and hardly went forward. Villa was also in the cup and they played some of their reserves, mcginn one of their best midfielders played at left back that night . Didn’t we play it at wolves in the 3-0??

@Eggs you have A LOT of explaining

IMG_8237.jpeg

Sheffield United scored 3 goals today.

I mean, come onnnnnn
I KNOW! And Beto had to literally force the ball over the line for our goal! 🤦‍♂️

In 24 hours if we had any semblance of a board
No chance mate. Where's the Mosh? Probably on a private yacht somewhere far away partying his face off for the Easter weekend, and deffo not giving a flying one about us.

The players looked absolutely shattered today, I mean a 3 week break, hot weather training in a luxury resort. Even the commentator announced Bournemouth looked sharper and more up for it. What's happened to the McNeil of last year, I mean he's never been blessed with pace, but he looks like he's running in treacle, Doucoure was like a reinforced wall the ball just bounced off him all game, DCL looks a player bereft of any kind of belief, did not even bother to appeal for a clear cut penalty, most players would be screaming and rolling around in agony for the refs attention, think DCL may have rolled his eyes. Don't get me started on Harrison. And for Pattersons safety I'm so glad that wasn't his own goal today.

Well Burnley are a poor side and we got both goals from set pieces, not like we are ripping them apart with great football and the second half we sat back and hardly went forward. Villa was also in the cup and they played some of their reserves, mcginn one of their best midfielders played at left back that night . Didn’t we play it at wolves in the 3-0??
Ok mate. Stick like it is then 👍