2023/24 Sean Dyche

Hel be responsible for the outcome of the season, let’s be honest, if I thought the problem was the manager and a change would improve things, I’d kick the easy cat like most, I don’t. I think we would still struggle.

What we are seeing with the quality of the pitch is a culmination of a lot wrong at the club.
Yup, and he's also part of this wrong and he's currently sleepwalking us into the championship and beyond.

Can’t legislate for that.

Players aren’t good enough and the second was an absolute cluster f brain fart.
Not sure about that mate. Like most teams there's levels of ability in the team but Pickford, Braithwaite, Onana and I'll say it, Dom, is a solid spine. Garner is prem quality as are Tarkowski and Doucoure too. The issue, for me, is the manager and also the off field panto that we are in. There's no excuse for Dyche though. He's paid millions of pounds to deliver results for us and he is not doing so.

They were good enough for you when they were getting 31 points earlier on in the season. He has just run out of ideas and they look to have lost confidence in him, it happens.

Well doesn’t the same premise apply to the manager.

They didnt as it goes, I’ve always said this is a limited bunch, particularly the attacking unit.

He's genuinely so so awful, one of the most bang average managers you could ever have and he's quickly falling behind the game.

The best tactical trick hasn't even been a on the pitch one, it's been convincing some of our fans he's a miracle worker, when he is far from it.

Get rid, he should be nowhere near the club come the summer regardless.

To get out of this mess we need to try something else, and he won't do that.

In fairness he did do a great job keeping us up last season as I thought we were gone for sure. But the decline is now there to see. He shouldn't be getting the results he has of late particularly with pretty much a full squad available

Not sure about that mate. Like most teams there's levels of ability in the team but Pickford, Braithwaite, Onana and I'll say it, Dom, is a solid spine. Garner is prem quality as are Tarkowski and Doucoure. The issue, for me, is the manager and also the off field panto that we are in. There's no excuse for Dyche though. He's paid millions of pounds to deliver results for us and he is not doing so.
This exact team, even with Doucoure refusing to train, played better football under Lampard. We were still abysmal and losing but at least there was a semblance of a game plan and we tried to play football.

Not sure about that mate. Like most teams there's levels of ability in the team but Pickford, Braithwaite, Onana and I'll say it, Dom, is a solid spine. Garner is prem quality as are Tarkowski and Doucoure too. The issue, for me, is the manager and also the off field panto that we are in. There's no excuse for Dyche though. He's paid millions of pounds to deliver results for us and he is not doing so.

We have some good players in the wrong positions to impact the attack mate. Dom, has been very very poor, surprisingly so.