2023/24 Sean Dyche

Credit running out very quickly...that first half was horrendous. Bournemouth playing in second gear. Has to be better in the second half.

Glad to see some changes made to tactics and more attempt made to playing attacking football….the points deductions won’t be why we go down, it will be because of this clown.

Glad to see some changes made to tactics and more attempt made to playing attacking football….the points deductions won’t be why we go down, it will be because of this clown.
Blame him for not trying any change, especially for the wing and Cam position, still looks the same. But it's atrocious to see that Bournemouth has technical way better players on the pitch, the Doucoure/McNeil scene 2vs 1 was exemplary.

He's literally the least talented manager we've ever had. I can live with the fact that circumstance has led us to this point, but for the life of me I cannot fathom how anyone believes that he is anything other than utterly abysmal.
I'd put him third worst from my memory,

Last, Mike Walker then Fab Frank, then Dyche...

I can't believe that he is still playing his favourite 11, albeit without Myko because of the flu.

Yes, Picks-Seamus-Tarks-Branners-(Godfrey if he must or Young?)

But why stick with the tried and hit&miss 'front' six of Harrison-Garner-Onana-McNeil, with Doucs and DCL up top?

Surely, given the importance of getting a good 'restart' rather than go for a 'do not lose' mentality, go for a bleeding win for a change!

I know options are at a premium, but the setup against Newcastle with a switch around seemed to work pretty well?

Why not Coleman (RB) and Patterson (RM/W) doubling up, and if you need to rest Seamus, drop Patts back to RB and bring on Dobbin?

Play Gana and Onana in the middle, drop Godfrey and put Dwight in as a LWB with Harrison in his natural/preferred position, and Doucs and Beto (or DCL) up top?

Picks
Coleman Tarks Branners McNeil (LWB)
Patterson (RWB) Gana Onana Harrison
Doucs
Beto (DCL)

That leaves Dobbin, Garner, Young and Keane/Godfrey as the 'spine' of the bench...

I can't believe that Dippy Dyche, Woan and Stone plus the two Sports Psychologists (maybe even Thelwell and the other Dept heads?) can't talk amongst themselves and come up with three viable game plans and set ups..?

Dippy is going to take us down unless he becomes;

i) Less stubborn

ii) More open minded re his squad

iii) More tactically aware during the game

iv) Actually react to what he sees on the pitch

v) Stops over-playing his favourites!