New Everton Stadium Discussion

Need to be about 9ft tall I reckon to get a peak of the South stand

Add an extra 4ft to that perhaps. :)

I genuinely thought that all seats in the stadium would be able to see the others.

But I still love this beauty of a stadium anyway, just seems a bit rubbish you wouldn’t see the massive south stand wall of blue. Unless you’re 9ft tall.

It's only going to be the ones closest to that wall that won't. Once you are 10 or so seats away you'll see the opposite end of the South stand.

Obviously the lower you are you'll be able to see more as it's only from half way that it becomes really prominent.

Because the South Stand is so steep compared to the East & West Lower. That's the only way to do it.

It's because if you have two or more tiers and you want to have a single tier stand (also works anywhere there are just less tiers than the other stand) then something is going to have to bridge those gaps and you'll end up with a wall of some sorts.

Think Stamford Bridge, Principality, Riverside etc.

1711135951481.png

Taken from IOM ferry this evening.

Where would Mr Drone be without David Badcock?

That fella seems to have all the answers.

Well funny you should say that as I had a little ding dong with him to start with. He'd gone to town on me in a very condescending way whilst replying to a post I made. Anyhow after I got back to him with more info he conceded I was right and said he'd put me in a very small band of people he would actually take notice of in future.

Since then I helped point him in the right direction regarding the walkways on the roof and there was another video where I responded giving answers to the questions put forward, David said I was wrong regarding one of the points - turned out in the end I was right.

I'd like to make clear it isn't all one way traffic he has pointed me towards answers too.

Haha, wouldn't out it past them. Don't see why they couldn't sort of shave some off the top perhaps? Would it really make that much to the structural integrity?
the south stand is far steeper than the east and west. Due to its steeper angle, as it rises it separates further from the two other stands leading to a step between each stand. The wall will be high at the top of the lower tier east and west but almost non existant on the other side in the south. if that makes sense.
No way to avoid this unless the east and west had the same rake as the south.
I'm glad the south is steeper and different to the others.
The wall doesnt bother me at all.

the south stand is far steeper than the east and west. Due to its steeper angle, as it rises it separates further from the two other stands leading to a step between each stand. The wall will be high at the top of the lower tier east and west but almost non existant on the other side in the south. if that makes sense.
No way to avoid this unless the east and west had the same rake as the south.
I'm glad the south is steeper and different to the others.
The wall doesnt bother me at all.
Best bring some extra cushions then i suppose